We are unable to provide a refund if you change your mind about your purchase.
As we generally only stock only one of each unique item that we select for our customers, it is unlikely that we’ll be able to replace an item, however we will certainly offer this if it’s possible and you request it.
We will refund your purchase price, in the following circumstances:
- the item you purchased has a major problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it.
- the item you purchased is unsafe.
- the item you purchased is significantly different from the sample or description.
- the item you purchased doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and it can’t easily be fixed.
- the item you purchased must be returned within 7 days of you receiving it.
- the item you purchased must be in its original condition and unworn and unwashed.
- the item you purchased must have all original tags attached.
If you wish to return an item, email us to obtain our Australian address for returns.
After receiving the returned item, and provided we are completely satisfied that your claim for a refund is a valid one, we will refund your original payment, plus the cost of your return shipping, at standard parcel postage rates only, based on the postage details on the return package we receive.
Refunds will be processed as soon as possible after we receive the returned goods from you.
If you asked us to originally ship the item you purchased by any manner of delivery that cost more than standard parcel postal rates, or if you returned the item to us by any manner of delivery that cost more than standard parcel postage rates, these extra postage amounts cannot be refunded to you.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to you within 24 hours.
Our Returns Policy has been designed to comply with Australian consumer law.